Kent based Catering Heaven gets a twitter boost from dragon, Theo Paphitis
A Kent‐based firm received a business boost from TV Dragons’ Den star Theo Paphitis. Last Sunday, 16th September, Chris Pierce, owner of Catering Heaven, tweeted Theo about his business during ‘Small Business Sunday’, an initiative set up by Theo that runs weekly.
Theo re‐tweeted Chris’s message to his 260,000 followers and as a result, the business gained 100 more followers within 24 hours of winning, with enquiries for catering orders. Winners are also profiled on a new website www.theopaphitissbs.com that is exclusive to Small Business Sunday winners.
Chris said, “We’ve been in business just over 6 months now, so it’s great to get noticed and have support from such a high profile expert. For Theo to recognise our hard work by awarding us with the re-tweet and help spread the word about what we do, is such a boost.”
For further information photos and product samples, please contact Chris Pierce at Catering Heaven on 07752 188 569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- For further information about Small Business Sunday please visit www.theopaphitissbs.com
- Since starting in business April 2012, Catering Heaven has already established daily office sandwich and cake rounds in Bromley, Chislehurst, Orpington and Petts Wood. The Catering Heaven team pride themselves on using quality and where possible, locally sourced ingredients to create dishes for all sorts of occasions at reasonable prices
- See website for more details and customer reviews http://cateringheaven.co.uk/
- For further enquiries, samples and interviews contact email@example.com or call 0775 218 8569
- Minimum order for cupcakes is 12 as they are freshly made